Here just in time for Valentine's Day! We have collaborated with 3 Sisters Toffee here in San Clemente to offer you our latest gift option "A Decadent Duo."
This is a delightful combination of one of our dreamy soy wax candles and delectable milk chocolate sea salt toffee. Your gift will be wrapped in one of our cute white bags and adorned with fresh sprigs of lavender - all ready for gift giving!
You can choose from the following candle scents that are hand-poured in our 4.5 ounce Cali Jar with wood lid:
- Beach Trail: This scent truly captures the scent of clothes dried on a line in the beach breeze. It has an airiness that's incredibly fresh and is paired with the herbal, floral, and citrus notes of the best clean cotton.
- T-Street: Ripe, tangy grapefruit fused with garden-fresh mint to create a refreshing and wonderful aroma. Hints of lavender and rhubarb add depth and complexity to this fresh fragrance.
- Honeysuckle Jasmine: The floral, honey-sweet aroma of this candle is soft and dreamy. You can smell notes of lemon, ginger, honeysuckle, jasmine, and floral notes of violet.
- Casa Romantica: Notes of dreamy gardenia & blossoming tuberose & jasmine to create a divine & refreshing aroma.
A Decadent Duo
A few things to note while bringing a wonderful hand-poured candle into your home:
- Every candle has a memory! The first burn is critical. When you light your candle for the first time, allow it to burn until the wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of the vessel. This could take 1-2 hours. It helps prevent tunneling & allows the candle to create an even burn for the rest of its candle life
- Trim your wick to 1/4 inch before EACH burn to promote an even burn & steady flame
- Store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place & avoid drafts from ceiling fans, heat vents, & windows.
- Never burn your candle further than it is willing to go. It has reached the end of its life when approximately 1/2 inch of wax remains in the vessel.