Our Gratitude Candle is hand-poured with 10 ounces of soy wax in a beautiful apothecary jar with a honeysuckle jasmine fragrance. The floral, honey-sweet aroma of this candle is soft and dreamy. You can smell notes of lemon, ginger, honeysuckle, jasmine, and floral notes of violet.
We named this candle "Gratitude" to start off the New Year being appreciative of all that we have. 2020 was definitely a whirl wind, many ups & downs & uncertainty, so we wanted to combine this lovely scent with a name that reminds us to show appreciation and to return kindness. "The Quality of Being Thankful".
We are also offering a custom choice of words, if you would like your own word or saying on the candle. We hope this candle can bring some light to your home.
- 10 oz Apothecary Glass Jar with Silver Cap Lid
- Made in the USA | Hand-poured in San Clemente, CA
- Phthalate Free
- Soy Wax + Cotton Wick
A few things to note while bringing a wonderful hand-poured candle into your home:
- Every candle has a memory! The first burn is critical. When you light your candle for the first time, allow it to burn until the wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of the vessel. This could take 1-2 hours. It helps prevent tunneling & allows the candle to create an even burn for the rest of its candle life
- Trim your wick to 1/4 inch before EACH burn to promote an even burn & steady flame
- Store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place & avoid drafts from ceiling fans, heat vents, & windows.
- Never burn your candle further than it is willing to go. It has reached the end of its life when approximately 1/2 inch of wax remains in the vessel.