This Winter Trio will bring the ambience of the holidays into your home. All candles are hand-poured in small batches with soy-wax and a cotton wick for a great scent throw and clean burn.
Featuring our Evergreen, Winter Hearth, & Cinnamon Chai candles.
- 3.5 oz Glass Jar with White Lid
- Made in the USA | Hand-poured in San Clemente, CA
- Phthalate Free
- Soy Wax + Cotton Wick
Winter Candle Trio
- Evergreen: Tis the Season! This ultimate christmas tree scent has mild citrus notes combined with earthy and woodsy notes. It is cozy, comforting, and brings the joy of the holidays to your living room, bedroom, kitchen, etc. It is perfect for setting a festive holiday mood or creating the right ambience for a quiet winter evening by the fire.
- Winter Hearth: A classic holiday fragrance that tells the story of a cozy holiday night spent sipping wine in front of the fireplace. Christmas Hearth combines orange spice notes from the kitchen, fir and pine notes from the Christmas tree, and an earthy smokiness from the fireplace for a perfect holiday scent.
- Cinnamon Chai: Notes of warm cinnamon spice with a touch of sweetness creates a cozy winter aroma. Top notes of cinnamon, cardamom, and orange peel awaken the heart of rich cream and spicy peppercorn, while notes of rejuvenating black tea and sweet vanilla round out the base. This scent truly captures the scent of the wonderful cinnamon chai latte, especially on a cool winter day!
- Every candle has a memory! The first burn is critical. When you light your candle for the first time, allow it to burn until the wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of the vessel. This could take 1-2 hours. It helps prevent tunneling & allows the candle to create an even burn for the rest of its candle life
- Trim your wick to 1/4 inch before EACH burn to promote an even burn & steady flame
- Store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place & avoid drafts from ceiling fans, heat vents, & windows.
- Never burn your candle further than it is willing to go. It has reached the end of its life when approximately 1/2 inch of wax remains in the vessel.