a word from some of you.
"I have been searching for a product to treat my dry skin and eczema. The Organic Healing Balm makes my skin feel alive again and leaves my skin smooth all day long!" - Christina.
"San Clemente Bath Co.'s products made me love taking baths again. Now I take the time to take care of myself and I love how the products make me feel." - Katelyn.
"I fell in love with the smell of the coconut lime salt scrub, and then I tried it and fell in love with how smooth my skin is after. It makes such a difference in my skins appearance and acne!" – Maddy.
At San Clemente Bath Company We value and care deeply for our customers. We carefully craft each of our products with not only the best intentions, but the best ingredients for health & wellness.
We are here to provide you wonderful natural prodcuts for your use and enjoyment. We welcome any suggestions for products that you may have! Please let us know if you have a specific natural fragrance or product that you would like, and we will try and mix up a custom concoction for you!
Have any questions or concerns?
We’re always ready to help!
Call us at
or Send an email to:
or Write us at:
San Clemente Bath Co.
602 Del Dios
San Clemente, CA 92672
Are your product all natural?
Yes! We procure the finest natural ingredients that we can find and we handcraft these ingredients right here in San Clemente. Natural can mean many things, but to us it is pure plant products withonly plant or "from the earth" preservatives and ingredients.
Where are your products manufactured?
Our products are hand crafted by us right here in San Clemente.
Do you use preservatives?
Only natural preservatives! Preservatives can make the shalf life of a product last for a very long time! But many of them are harmful to our health. Parabens, for example, are a very common preservative found in cosmentics and bath products, but they act like estrogen in the body causing hormonal imbalance! That is one of the reasons why you will only find natural, from the earther, preservatives in our products.
Why do you use soy wax and essential oils in your candles?
Soy has become the healthier alternative. They are completely non0toxic, unlike its competitor, paraffic wax, which emits 11 toxins documented by the American Lung Association, 2 of which are known carcinogens - toluene and benzene.
Our use of essential oils in our candles and products is strictly to keep our products natural and non toxic to ourselves and our environment, while beautifully and gently scenting the air to provide a mood-enhanving, aromatherapeutic experience.
Where can I buy San Clemente Bath Co. creations?
As of now, you can buy our products through our website and from Organic Roots in San Clemente, Barre3 Studio in San Clemente, and Antica Olive Oil in Los Alamitos. We can send your order by mail, or if you live nearby, we offer free delivery.
Privacy, Refund & Shipping Policy, and Terms of Service
Collection of Personal Information
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our refund policy is All Sales Final. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 602 Del Dios San Clemente CA United States 92672.
Our products are pour to order. This means most of our products are made fresh after you have ordered it. In some cases we may have some items on hand, so your product will be shipped within 2-3 Days. If pour to orer, it could ber 7 - 10 Days. We use the following carriers:: USPS, UPS.
Terms of Service
The term 'San Clemente Bath Co' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 602 Del Dios San Clemente CA United States 92672. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.